The entire timeline of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews shows the total set of activities, ups and downs, the years, the awards won and every other detail jotted down in bullet points. These are extremely important since it quickly shows the apt necessary information with concrete details. It becomes easy for a person to read and makes it more interesting and organized.
An organized timeline of International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
- In the year 1983 Yechiel Eckstein founded the organization named Holyland Fellowship of Christians and Jews
- In the year 1985 a total of 6000 people who were Jews were airlifted from Ethiopia to Israel which was named as Operation Moses. The IFCJ ratings and IFCJ reviews have swelled up after that incident since the reviews and IFCJ rating are largely dependent on issues like this.
- In the year 1986 a seminar was organized which increasing the rate of tourists in Israel which helped in uplifting the economy greatly.
- In the year 1987 Eckstein comes live on the television channel and radio channels to discuss on topics like Jews, Christians, Jewish principles, Christian missionaries etc.
- In the year 1988 ‘Ask the Rabbi’ begins to be broadcasted over different Christian radio channels.
- In the year 1990 The Holyland Fellowship launches a new program named On Wings of Eagle to fly back the Jewish people of Soviet Union in Israel.
- In the year 1991 The Holyland Fellowship gets its new name the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews.
- In the year 1998 a huge sum of $2 million is donated to the Jewish people staying in Kwara which clears the question “Is IFCJ a good charity?”
- In the year 2003 Eckstein took out a new brank of the IFCJ in Canada.
The timeline provides guidelines regarding the work process, year of occurrence, factual details in a simple orientation or in bullet points.